Designed for modern women, this piece of fashion jewellery makes a stylish addition and an upgrade to your jewellery collection. The chunky hollow triple loop design boasts an extravagant detail for simple elegance. They are also a great selection for wearing every day and on special occasions. With 18 karat gold plating, the piece is anti-tarnish, hypoallergenic and waterproof. It is Nickel-Free and Lead-Free. It will NOT cause irritations and rashes to your sensitive skin.
CAPTIVATING SPARKLE & SHINE – Classic Hollow Triple Hoop earring maintains long-lasting shine and durability. Superior quality is guaranteed for daily wear.
ELEMENTS THAT LAST – This beautiful piece is made with long-lasting materials. It also has a simple and eye-catching timeless design.
A TOUCH OF ELEGANCE – You can count on our earrings to add elegant bling to your everyday outfit or to dazzle family and friends at engagement, bridal, and wedding parties.
MAKE THAT SPECIAL GIFT – The search for the perfect present is over! Anyone will fall in love with our earrings. Crafted with a high-quality 316L stainless steel base with 18k gold plating this earring is the perfect accessory for any occasion.
BEAUTIFUL DESIGN – Jeilux Jewellery appeals to the modern woman with collections that are clean and polished carrying on our heritage with designs that convey the look and feel of luxury. All the metals we use are hypoallergenic. Please check Jeilux Collections Store for our newest pieces!
- Wash your hands before putting on or taking off plated jewellery.
- Put on gold plated earrings after you’ve applied your perfume.
- Put on your plated jewellery after you have applied lotion or put on makeup.
- Avoid rubbing plated bracelets and necklaces against each other. Try to prevent plated rings from banging into countertops and rubbing against car keys buried in pockets and purses.
- Don’t swim for long in your plated jewellery because of chlorine in swimming pools.
- Don’t wear your plated jewellery when you’ll be sweating profusely.
- Clean your plated jewellery gently, and don’t rub it.
- Store your gold plated jewellery in a pouch or soft cloth separate from other jewellery.